Baun is a modern, lightweight, extensible CMS for PHP. Inspired by my last CMS Pico,
Baun has been desgined from the ground up as a modern PHP application whilst retaining the same features that
made Pico so popular:
- Pimple - Baun makes creating and maintaining a website as simple as editing text files
- Tast - Designed with performance in mind, and no database, making Baun blazing fast
- Flat - Baun is designed as a "flat file" CMS, meaning you can completely forget about MySQL
- Markdown - Edit your website in your favourite text editor using simple Markdown formatting
- Twig - Baun uses the Twig templating engine, for powerful and flexible templates
- Open Source - Baun is completely free and open source, released under the MIT license
Documentation for Baun can be found on the Baun website.
The Framework for Baun is kept in a separate repo. Check out the Framework if
you want to contribute to the core.
Want to contribute to Baun? That's great. Here is where you should go:
Note that pull requests should be limited to one feature/fix per request. Pull requests with multiple
features/fixes will be rejected.
Baun was created by Gilbert Pellegrom from
Dev7studios. Released under the MIT license.